CLSS CONNECTED GATEWAY
RAPID RESPONSE – HONEYWELL DEALER PROGRAM
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR
- 1 Year of Free Monitoring for any new CLSS Connected Gateway customer not currently monitored by Rapid Response.*
- Year of Standard Monitoring at 50% off as an incentive for any other transferred account for new Rapid Response Dealers*
- Price Guarantee: Commercial Fire rate $10.00 / mo*
* Restrictions, further volume and activity discounts may apply
Contact Rapid Response Monitoring
A SIMPLIFIED TRANSMISSION PATH
Panel ► Receiver ► Monitoring Specialist
In modern structures, fire detection usually occurs 90 seconds after ignition. Within 100 seconds after that, flashover can occur, yet current signal transmissions add an extra 40 seconds during that critical time. That’s because commercial fire signal transmission has relied on a patchwork of legacy technologies and modern band-aids.
But Honeywell has simplified that transmission path, and the signal transmission time is shortened to THREE seconds. That’s the new standard with CLSS Connected Gateway, but while that is critical, it’s only part of the advantages CLSS Connected Gateway provides commercial fire safety Dealers.
Direct communication from the panel to the receiver also saves Integrators labor hours and prevents human error in data entry.
- Streamline provisioning new sites
- Put an end to test and inspect processes with instant feedback and rich data communication
- Save labor on service testing & inspections
- Less time to test and inspect with the AHJ means spending less payroll waiting on data transfer
- Gain speed, visibility, and control with rich data
- Multiply the effectiveness of the response service with rich data that older transmission paths cannot transmit
- Offer the fastest signal delivery in the industry to your customers
- Be first to market and at the cutting edge with the CLSS Connected Gateway connected to the Professional Monitoring service of Rapid Response
HONEYWELL DEALER CHANNEL PROGRAM
AVERAGE REDUCTION PRE-INSPECTION INSTALLATION: 1.5 DAYS!
AVERAGE REDUCTION SIGNAL TRANSMISSION: 40 SECONDS!
GET THAT AND MORE… NOW!