A very high level of preparedness is built into our operational plans. Additional actions have been taken in accordance with recommendations of the CDC and WHO.
OUR SERVICES HAVE BEEN DECLARED ESSENTIAL
- With the exception of Operations and Operational Support personnel, some employees are currently working remotely
- With acceleration of our expansions in both Monitoring Centers and Customer Care Center, additional workstations have been added allowing greater individual distancing
- 100% ‘Touch-less’ individual bathrooms are rigorously cleaned hourly. Featuring Dyson touchless faucets, commodes and hand-dryers, the bathrooms are touch-free, while electronic doors and lights are entirely automatic.
- Breakrooms, vending areas, coffee corners, lounges, and outdoor eating areas are also cleaned hourly and are inspected constantly
- Thirty-two housekeeping and maintenance personnel clean our facilities twenty-four hours a day with hospital-grade cleaning products
- Workstations in all departments, including Operations on all shifts, are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day
- All door handles and knobs are continuously cleaned throughout the day
- Sanitary wipes and hand-sanitizer are always available throughout the facility
- Our Variable Air Volume (VAV) heating and air-conditioning system incorporates HEPA filtration and ultraviolet light system to minimize the spread of bacteria, viruses, and allergens
- We operate two full-load Monitoring Centers and a Customer Care Center to ensure uninterrupted personal service
- Should there be a sudden drop in personnel for any reason, the Rapid Response Interactive Voice Response system will be employed to address incoming notification and burglary signals, freeing available Specialists to handle critical events
- rapidSMS, the false-alarm reduction service just announced and already showing up to a 40% reduction in false alarms during beta testing, will be operational, further freeing available Specialists to handle critical events
- Most Specialists make themselves available voluntarily for Storm and Crisis Teams called in to address rapidly changing conditions
- If necessary, compulsory overtime will be declared
- Significant numbers of Spanish-speaking Specialists are always available at each center
- Our employees always have access to the Rapid Response Employee Assistance Program, but in times like these, EAP can be an exceptionally valuable resource. Support and guidance is available for assistance with family and personal issues online and by phone.
- Another valuable resource, at the same time supporting distancing, is our access to MDLIVE, on-demand access to quality healthcare by phone or secure video